- Membership Interest Class — 9am-12pm, Saturday, June 3rd. This class is for those curious about City Church, those interested in membership, and those who have been at City Church for years and want a chance to reconnect to our vision and mission. RSVP link in your City Church Weekly email.
- Monthly Prayer Gathering — Wednesday, June 7th, at 7:15pm. This will be our last monthly prayer gathering of the summer - we hope you'll join us!
- Members and Regular Attenders Meeting — Sunday, June 11th, after our worship gathering. This will be a brief meeting - we'll get an update from our finance team, as we head into our new fiscal year, as well as an update from the Session on our elder nominees for the year.
- Writers' Round — 7pm on June 17th at Taylor Sorenson’s home starting. Come join us for a night of song sharing from City Church artists and friends! We’ll be hearing songs and stories from Taylor Sorenson, Zach Vinson, Sully Bright, and Matt and Machaela Scibilia. Come on out and bring a friend! Contact Michelle with any questions!
Composed of six to twelve people, Neighborhood Groups are small gatherings of people who meet in homes throughout East Nashville during the week to share a meal, discuss the Bible, pray, and serve our neighborhood. All groups are led by trained leaders from the congregation who receive continued oversight and support from our pastoral staff. It is our hope that everyone who attends City Church regularly will be involved in a Neighborhood Group. You can view all of our groups here
- Men’s Summer Book Group (Delighting in the Trinity by Michael Reeves) — Want to build connections with the men of CCEN this summer? Want to be renewed and encouraged by looking at the character, uniqueness, and worthiness of our God? Join us! It’s a short book at only 5 chapters. We’ll meet 6-7 times, starting in mid June. Most likely at 8am on Thursdays at a coffee shop. Can’t make them all? No problem. Read along and stay connected via the group text.
- Format: The first 20-30 min will be conversation about the book. Next 20-30 will be swapping life updates and asking for prayer.
- Contact our Men's Ministry leaders with any questions.
- Men's Prayer Group — Meets weekly on Friday mornings. No prep needed for this group - come when you can! If you would like to receive updates about this group, simply: download the app, click on the messaging bubble (top right), click on "Discover," and scroll down to find the "Men's AM Prayer Group."
If you have any questions about our Men's Ministry, please contact our Men's Ministry Leaders
CCEN YOUTH MINISTRY
- Summer Bible Study — This summer, the women's team will once again be hosting a weekly small group that will combine Bible study and prayer through a practice called Lectio Divina. Lectio Divina is simply reading through passages of Scripture together, meditating and responding through prayer. We will meet weekly on Wednesdays at 6-7am on various back porches starting on May 31st and ending July 26th. We would love for you to join us! There is no prep required and you can just show up whichever weeks you are available. If you would like to be included on a text thread and/or email list about these gatherings, please email the women's team.
- ALL Youth Event — THIS Thursday, June 8th, middle and high school students are invited to come with us to an indoor arcade park! Think Go Karts, Mini Golf, Laser Tag... oh my! Plan to bring $10 for an arcade card and food voucher. More info, including an RSVP link, will be in the weekly youth email.
- Bagels and Bible — Our summer Bible studies are up and running and will meet periodically during the summer! See the Youth Weekly Email for more info.
If you have any questions about our Youth Ministry, or if you would like to receive the weekly email from our youth interns (with event updates/details), please contact our Youth Coordinator
.HAVE A NEED?
- Congregational Care —Please send any upcoming needs (meals and otherwise) to our Admin.
- Prayer Team — If you have a prayer request (or a desire to pray for others in the church), please contact our Prayer Team.